You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Partnership share for month August 2010

A per our announcement Become partner of Tamilspider many members participated and contributed actively making Tamilspider so lively, initially site lacked the enthusiasm but later many new active faces joined and enriched the site.
    As expected the site did very well and this month we got 94.87$ almost 14.77$ increment.

Here are the top 10 members getting partnership share for the month of August 2010. This list may vary from the top performers list due to our announcement that certain in sections points will be calculated as 50% of total score.

1. Kranti Kiran = 10% = 425.00 Rs
    2. Balasubramaninan = 9% = 382.00 Rs
    3. Sowmya = 8% = 340.00 Rs
    4. Prasad CM = 7% = 297.00 Rs
    5. Sujatha = 6% = 255.00 Rs
    6. Suresh Kumar R = 5% = 212.00 Rs
    7. K Mohan = 4% = 170.00 Rs
    8. Kumaraditya = 3% = 127.00 Rs
    9. Amuda = 2% = 85.00 Rs
    10. Balaji = 1% = 42.00 Rs

Conversion rate 1$ = 44.79 Rs
    I send my best wishes to the following members for having earned the Aug 2010 partnership revenues..

1. Kranti Kiran = 10%
    2. Balasubramaninan = 9%
    3. Sowmya = 8%
    4. Prasad CM = 7%
    5. Suijatha = 6%
    6. Suresh Kumar R = 5
    7. Kumaraditya = 3%
    8. Amuda = 2%
    9. Balaji = 1%

I also thank the webmaster for giving me four percent share in this site.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Congratulations to all the revenue sharers of TamilSpider. I myself am also excited and delighted to receive three percent of the net monthly revenue. Also, I must congratulate the Webmasters, Editors and all the members of TamilSpider for the amazing and unbelievable progress of the site. That day is not far when even the tenth shareholder will also receive a triple digit payment from the website. Thanks to the administration for considering me for a three percent share.

Kumarditya Sarkar.

Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

Congrats to everybody!! Really I am surprised and I am glad to receive 8% as monthly revenue. Thanks Sanjeev Sir for introducing this kind of revenue shares for the members at TSR. Really encouraging.

Congratulations members
    You Have performed well and given healthy push to reach TSR top.

Kavita thanks for your message.

I failed to see your name in top 10 members.

I want your name also amongst us next time.

Please be active.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hai Mohan

You have not failed, I have failed to catch the ten among one position in Tamilnaduspider and I have missed TSR from a month,but hope to find my name in next month list.Anyway thanks for your response.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.