You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Guidelines

Copied content in tamilsider is NOT ALLOWED - Guidelines

Hello Everyone,
    While I was editing today, I saw many business directory posts where the members are just reproduced the content form the official websites of particular company and their old sister posts. THIS IS NOT GOOD & NOT ACCEPTABLE. If search engines like Google, Yahoo, MSN finds that we are just reproducing content in, they will label our site as a 'copy cat'. This means, those search engines will never send any traffic to us and we will be earning $0.00/month.

Friends, yeah I know none of us here is perfect and we cannot just create or write an article/resource/business directory content just like that. What I want you to do is simple!! Whenever you are making a post in directory section take the "Facts" where it is same in everywhere (phone number, email address, shop/location address etc). In description part you can easily do changes simply by altering the words (Ex: Change the sentence form passive voice to active voice & Vice versa). Search for synonyms in Google and replace the same with equivalent words, re order the sentences etc. This is simple rite!!

And moreover please add some good Keywords and bold the keywords in your resource or the business posts that you are Making. These keywords will be highly responsible in bringing more and more traffic to our website. If you have any doubts in adding keywords, you can contact the editors and webmasters in person.

Copied content is strictly to be eliminated. Just think about it, there is nothing harm in doing so. This is our site, we cannot make damage with our own hands. Let us make other to follow us. We shall be like LEADER but not like a FOLLOWER.
    Hi Mr.KranthiKiran

You are right and you have given nice guidelines to follow. We will definitely follow according to the instructions given.

Hello Mr. Kranthi Kiran!

You have done a great job by posting this eye-opening thread. We, the members, will surely try to abide by these rules and guidelines henceforth.

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.