You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems

HTML Tags

I would like to know the procedure of using HTML tags. Do I have to install any facility for the same in my computer? I would be happy if someone could give me a detailed help with this. I went through the resource for using HTML tags,but since I do not know how to proceed further, all that info is lost on me.

HTML tags are the one that is used for the beautification purpose of your resource. There are many ways that you can use HTML tags. The resource will be having a document that contains the HTML tags. If you have a look at that particular document then you will get idea on what it is. For your convenience i have also attached the same HTML tag document in this response. Please download it and have a look at the document to get some idea. If you further cant understand anything about the HTML tags then you can very well leave the response here and i can explain you in even more simpler manner.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

Delete Attachment

Hello Mr. Balasubramanian,

This is a nice explanation and this will be beneficial for members who are not that much acquainted with HTML tags. A round of applause for you.

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

Thank you Mr.Balasubramanian,

I am eagerly looking forward to posting my resources and feel so tied down because of this inability to use HTML tags.I shall download the resource and get back to you for help if necessary.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.