You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

May i know the reasons for rejecting three forums which are good for responses

Please assign reasons for rejecting them.

K Mohan
    Yeah Mohan you have to know it. I have been telling you many times that not to write the title in Tamil language. I don't know whats your problem is? We keep on telling the same things. and you keep on doing them. Please show some respect and think why thy told u that. I have sent many private messages to you and didn't reply even to one.

Can you explain this?
    Please give reply as to who was the guru of Asuras ?

Please let me know the answer as to which saint had a eye on his right leg.

There is no proper description, and both are useless questions where you would have easily goggled them. I don't think there is not much to discuss about them.

This is a serious issue Mohan. Yeah I agree you are a senior member of this site and many more. And you are taking everything for granted. This is not good. Please don't me make to me to take action on you, try to understand.

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

I dont think i made any mistake by posting the thread question in tamil. When the members are responding then whats the problem. More over carrying tamil and english version in question line is having space problem. In the content i did write what i meant in the question. Its just the translation of what i asked in tamil. I feel since this is the tamil site some tamil words must be there. If we are prohibited then i will discontinue. By the way then why the other posts in tamil are approved in forum. Please delate all.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

I gave you a chance many times Mohan, you do remember rite? I don't know why are you making things complicated. Google will not index the Tamil language and that too you are writing in title. I just asked not to write title in Tamil language. You asked "By the way then why the other posts in tamil are approved in forum?" Every time I am seeing your posts I am writing a private message to you, thinking that you will learn someday. But, it's going out of my hands, can't help it Mohan.

If you want to write in Tamil language, write 2 to 3 lines in description but ENGLISH IS MUST.

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Hi Mohan,

Kranthi is right. You are not at all cooperating. Will you not understand that the Google will not index the Tamil language. We dint mean that you should not make your post in Tamil. If you want to make the post in Tamil then make it in the description part. Two or few lines in tamil will not be a problem in the Description part.

Moreover i will tell you what. The spider websites are designed with the medium of language as English only. If you write in the regional language then it will not be recognized. The spider websites are for promoting the regional languages only and not for posting the contents in the regional language. Please understand.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.