You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self introduction

Hello TSR

I'm eager to work in this site.
    Hello Fathima,

It is great to see you in TSR. I have seen your contributions in ISC too. You can give your good performance in this website. Just because you are from Tamilnadu you will have lots of options to post more contents in TSR. I can also tell you that you can earn fast Cash credits from the sister sites than the ISC. There are many offers given for the members in spider websites. In TSR we provide Partnership program. You can be a continuous contributor and for the top ten contributors we are giving Partnership share every month. You can have a look at the below link to get the details

Become a partner of TSR

You can get idea on what to be done in this website by viewing this particular resource.

What to be done in TSR

If you want to make your post more attractive you can add HTML tags and you can also add images to your resource. The below links will provide you details on how to add HTML tags and photos to your resource.

Adding photo to your Resource

How to use HTML tags in your resource

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

Hi Fathima,

I am also new to this site and thank you for refered me to this site.

Fathima welcome to this site.

The scope for contributing is more in this site. It is Tamil Nadu centric site and you can join us submitting your best resources written in your own words and post in different sections. Sure you will get cash credits with good points too.

So move on.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Welcome Joe to TamilSpider. Rock this site with wonderful resources. I am eager to find your name in the payout list soon!

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.