You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions

Tamil diction

Would it not be interesting if we had a section where we could submit a collection of Tamil words with meaning in English and prounciation for members who are nonTamils but who visit Tamilnadu.

There many be collections of simple Tamil words that are used in day to day conversations.

In picture section could we not have a section for ancient or traditional customs of Tamilnadu like

weddings of different districts or Tamilcultures,

pictures of the villages of Tamilnadu
    Its a good suggession and proceed. This site is yours and we welcome new suggessions and way to improve this site image. If you are taking lead then proceed we will support you.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hi,

This is definitely a nice suggestion given by you. Most of the members in TSR are also from other states and other parts of Tamil nadu. It will be very useful for them if the posts are made in such a way that they can also learn tamil. I have also seen the other members from other states giving requests and showing interest to learn Tamil. This will indeed be very helpful for them. And moreover the posts with proper keywords and proper description will also be helpful in bringing more traffic to TSR. I will definitely make this a note to the authorities and after discussions a separate category for this will be made in the resource column and you can make your posts in that separate category.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

Thank you Mr.Mohan and Mr.Balasubramanian, for your response to that post. I find it very encouraging,that an idea is well received.

Hello Gayathri mam,
    Thank u very much for your suggestion. As soon I saw this query, i have added separate section in Resources »Knowledge Sharing »Learn Tamil Language. Balasubramanian is preparing guidelines for this section and we will inform you as soon as it is done.

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Hi Gayathri Madam

You have given a good suggestion. Nice Job Mr.Kranthi Kiran, We are eager and would like to participate in this section.

Regards
    Sowmya

Regards
    Sowmya

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.