You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Guidelines

Using symbols in the title of the posts

We can find that the many posts are posted with the symbols like | and /. This symbols are seen in both the forum post and in Resources also. This makes the posts meaningless. Initially this was ignored and now we can find that there are many posts with symbols in the titles. This will definitely affect the keywords. This can also be called as the spamming of the Keywords.

In some cases there are also possibilities that google may consider this as spamming and remove all the ads. Henceforth members are requested not to use | and / symbols that are not allowed.
    The new guidelines will be followed by all the members here. This will make editing easy and fast too.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hello Mr. Balasubramanian,

I would like to thank you for coming up with this very necessary forum thread. Yes, if Google spots keyword spamming by using the slash (/) or the pipe (|) symbol then it will not only affect the member's profile but will harm the site's reputation as a general. Due to ignorance about this fact many members have been using these symbols so far in the forum, the resources as well as in the business post. Such practices should be ceased. I would like to request the TamilSpider members to refrain from such activities and maintain a good site reputation.

Also, this is not only applicable for, but also at the same time for its sister websites like and as well.

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

Please put this note to the editors.. I found a few of my article titles were edited with | symbol in the title section. Anyway thanks for letting us know this.

"I was a nut, before becoming a tree!"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.