You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Chennai

Discuss: Which bike is the best in 150cc segment. i feel dazzler is good. share ur views

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which bike is the best in 150cc segment. i feel dazzler is good. share ur views'.
    Hai Balaji

I too tested this bike that is Unicorn Dazzler in Hyderabad.

Its really great bike to ride.

I think youngsters like you will like it for its stylish look and other characterastics.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

I have also heard lots of positive review about the Honda Dazzler. I too think that Honda Dazzler is the great bike. The bikes from the Honda company is always good. It is better if we choose the best bike among the other bikes. Honda bikes are very much famous for their engines. The engines give long life.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

Hi Balaji

You are right. Recently in a showroom I have seen this bike which is extremely fine and look stylish with nice features like tubeless tyres, cute looking digital console and four colour options to choose from like Armour Gold Metallic, Sword Silver Metallic, Pearl Siena Red and Pearl Nightstar Black. Nice model.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.