You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

My First Earning from TamilSpider

Hello Friends!

I have got my first payment from (Rs. 1000/-) and I am very happy for the same! So, it is very true that one can earn part-time Indian money by writing in TamilSpider. Thanks to the Webmasters, Editors, as well as my fellow members for supporting me in this journey.

Kumaraditya Sarkar.
    Hi Kumaraditya Sarkar,

Congrats for your first milestone at Tamilspider. I have gone through some of your resources and found extremely fine. I wish you to get many more from TSR. All the best.

Thanks Sowmya for your compliments. I hope in near future you will also join the 1000+ earners' club, as evident from your vigorous contributions in IndiaStudyChannel.

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

Kumaraditya Sarkar please accept my best wishes for earning your first payment from this site.

Your resources were very interesting and thats why this recognition.

Keep it up and earn more.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

My hearty congratulations to You kumar. It is indeed very great to contribute about tamil nadu without knowing more about tamil nadu. Your achievement shows that anyone can contribute anywhere if they have spirit of contributing. You stand as a great example for everyone. Keep it up. Hats off to you Kumar.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.