You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Opposing Parties Tamilnadu

Jayalaithaa has started counting the days for her return to power.Will she succeed

Jayalaithaa has started counting the days for her return to power.Will she succeed.. Discuss

K Mohan
    Hello Mr. Mohan,

Can you please provide the English translation of the thread's titles every time you prefer to write in Tamil? Many members and visitors of TamilSpider.com may not be knowing the Tamil language. I myself do not know Tamil. Apart from this, search engines cannot enlist regional languages so using regional can also hinder site's earning in an indirect way.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

Hello Kumaraditya what i posted in tamil as headlines has been explained in enlglish in the content. I dont think i making any mistake here.

Please read my post fully and you will understand it.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

அவர் கட்சி ஆட்சிக்கு வரப்போகிறது என்று அவர் கூடச் சொல்லவில்லை என்றால் எப்படி? சொல்லட்டுமே. தனது கட்சியினரை உற்சாகப்படுத்த இப்படிஅறைகூவுகிறார். இப்போதைய சூழலில் வாய்ப்பு இருப்பது போல உள்ளது.ஆனால் இப்போதைய கணிப்பு வேலைக்காகாது

But thinking positve is not bad. Whether she will win the election or not only the people of TN can decide on that day. But hoping for a good is always a postive attitude and that will inculcate confidence in the cadre.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.