You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

I would like to post more pictures

I have been restricted to proceed posting of pictures further. I can understand that it is of course due to some rules followed. Well to say about me, i have just joined college 1st year and i will be starting to pursue B.Tech(I.T) in a couple of days. I am probably interested to post lots of actor Surya's pictures just because youngsters like those pictures just like me.
    Hello Amudha,
    I saw your pictures gallery today. I found that every picture has a same title and no description. Please provide good description, and proper title to particular picture.

Before posting anything please see the old good posts and its better to follow them.

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Amudha just now i visited the photo section today and saw that with same titles you have posted many pictures.

Good titles with apt discriptions must be there otherwise you will not be allowed to post the pictures.

Please adhere to the rules and excel with your performance here.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hi,

Please follow the guidelines for posting pictures. It is very much necessary that you should post pictures with good description part. The description will only gain good recognition by the Google search engine. And also please respond to the messages that are sent to you. If you respond to the messages then only we can guide you properly and make you a great contributor in TSR.

All the best for your further contributions.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

Hi

Same titled pictures look like spams. So give proper and different titles for the pictures you post and be sure in giving more relevant descriptions for the pictures. So that they will be approved.

Just show your interest in contributing with the other sections of TSR to get the access back to Gallery section.

Shankar Ganesh

Attractive Contests in www.karnatakaspider.com.. Join now..

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.