You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems

To Webmaster : Please remove Kontera Ads in Posts

Please remove Kontera Revenue Sharing Ads in Posts. By default this "Manage Third party Ad revenue sharing" -> Kontera Publisher ID may be "0" .

I could not able to access this page.

http://www.tamilspider.com/members/EditAdSettings.aspx

Its showing following message to me.

Revenue Sharing Settings

You must be GOLD level or higher before you can participate in revenue sharing programs.

In this page, you can configure various revenue sharing settings.

So problem may be with your database only.

You can check my below post.

http://www.tamilspider.com/resources/2945-Bharathiar-University-Degree-Results.aspx

The above post posted by me only. You can find Kontera Ad in this page.

So please remove kontera Ads in my posts. So that i can continue my work in our TamilSpider.com

Thank Advance.
    Hello Arthanari,
    I conldn,t find any Kontera Ad in the link you mentioned above. Any how I will look into this issue.
    You can continue with your contributions in Tamilspider.

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Hi,

There are some issues regarding Kontera Ad. The site is under some construction work. Soon you can find the necessary changes in the website and it will be make convenient for the users. So you can continue your contributions in Tamilspider.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

Hi Kranthi Kiran,
    Thanks for your response. Now the Kontera Ads are not showing in my webpages.

Hi Balasubramanian,

Thanks for your response. Any way now Kontera Ads are not showing in my pages. I will start to contribute more.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.