You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Can I upload photos

I am residing at Tirunelveli in a serene atmosphere. I have taken photos on my garden (flower and Vegetable) and some natural sceneries. Can I upload those photos here?

Hi Sowmya,

Such pictures can be uploaded in TSR. Be sure in giving nice description for those pictures.

Shankar Ganesh

Attractive Contests in Join now..

Sowmya thanks for posting and asking for clarification.

Original photos are always welcomed here.

See that photos you post dont contain personal touch.

Natural beauty phots are most welcome with good descriptions.

Hope to see good photos soon.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

You can post any kind of photos that are related to Tamilnadu. Make sure that you follow the proper guideline for posting photos. It is necessary that you should give a good description of about 20 words at least. To know about the guidelines for posting photos please follow the link below.

Guidelines for posting Photos

And another important thing is that there should not be any watermarks in the photo. If there are any water marks then it means that the photo is copy right protected. You can follow the link below to know how to find whether a photo is copy right protected or not.

How to know a photo is copyrighted

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

Hi friends

Thanks for your kind response. Will upload photos according to instructions given.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.