You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Doubt regarding resources

I was going through some of the resources written in tamil. I want to know whether we can write a full length article in tamil. Whether google will pay revenue for this.

Sowmya you can write resources in tamizh but the description of it must also be carried in English so that google recognises your key words and accept it.

So please proceed to post in tamizh with good english description.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hi Mohan,

I would like to correct you. I think you have taken it in the wrong sense. The priority will be provided only for the English language and not any other regional language. Where ever it may be but Google does not recognize Tamil language. The only option is to write resources in English. But you can use Tamil sentence and Tamil phrase where ever it is necessary. There is no use in writing a full length article in Tamil. If you write an article in Tamil fully then that article may not be eligible for revenue.

I think Mohan is having a wring thought so only he is giving continuous contributions in Tamil. So i request Mohan to correct his thoughts and please don't misguide the members. The search engine optimization by the Google is tuned for the keywords that are in English only. The other keywords are not taken into consideration.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

Hi Mr.Balasubramaniam,

I myself thought about this. But before making contributions, I have to be clear and hence this thread. Your response have cleared my doubts. Thanks for the same.

Hi Sowmya
    There are two things
    1. Google usually recognize English, so we prefer to have some English description about the resource, even if it is written in Tanil script.

2. Second purpose is, though the site is region based but we have members and we may have traffic who cant understand Tamil, for eg if I would be getting an opportunity to visit Coimbatore and I will search anything related to that, I will not get any information from TSR as I dont understand Tamil. So we prefer a brief in English even if the resource is in Tamil.

Join spider sites to earn more

Thanks Sanjeev sir for your response. I understood the concept.

Bala what i suggested is right and Dr Sanjeev has accepted it.

Its a tamil site and if the resources are not in tamil then there is no meaning.

What i suggested that English description must also accompany the tamil contribution.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.