You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About TamilSpider

Are you satisfied with your performance at Tamilspider ?

What do you think about your performance at Tamilspider ? Are you satisfied with it or not ?

Initially when i came to this website i was very much satisfied with the my performance in this website. I was also Rank one in the website and that is indeed a great thing for me. I maintained my rank for many days. But after that gradually my contribution in this website got reduced because of many reason and my rank also got reduced to greater extent. The reason was that I went to the other sister websites and I started contributing there to great extent. And now i'm happy to be back again in the TSR and now I can very well that my performance will increase to greater extent so that one day i can tell that i'm one of the great satisfied performer of TSR. But according to me i can very well tell that it is very easy to earn very well from the Spider websites. Just because i'm a Tamil person i get good opportunity to post more resources related to Tamilnadu.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

I am not happy with my performance.

My speed of performance was restricted here.

Truly speaking i am not giving my full attention here.

But i will stick here as a back bencher.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Thanks for responding K.Mohan.You are at no 1 on this site ;and that shows that you are active in the recent days.
    So far as my performance is concerned since I am new to this site I will take some time to get used to it.Also as I am not from Tamilnadu and not had been there so I would not be able to score much here.But I had joined this site as it will help me to know more about Tamilnadu.

Hi Krishna verma,

This thread is interesting to discuss about. My performance with this site has been good and I am satisfied with my performance with TSR.

Shankar Ganesh

Attractive Contests in Join now..

Hi Krishna Verma,

Well, you have given me a good opportunity to express my opinions about I am one of the first few members to join this site when it was started. I remained very active here at during those initial days and I am also proud that I have introduced the following members to this site: 1. Kumaraditya Sarkar; 2. Balasubramanian [who is now Editor here]. Also I had the opportunity to become Editor for all Sections of and little bit have done my work as Editor here.

Then came the slump in my performance owing to some personal reasons which I do not want divulge here. Due to this reason of being inactive I was removed from the Editorship of and it was for no avail. Perhaps this is the first time I came across such a flimsy reason to remove an Editor from one of the partner sites of ISC. However, I am still continuing here because of the interest / affinity in this site. After removal from Editorship also, I am suggesting some improvements here and there, which were accepted too by the Webmaster / Site Coordinator [They are very kind enough to accept those, really].

But still I am wondering how those nostalgic things have happened even without hearing my side?

Thank God that still I am continuing as at least as member here.

Your Co-passenger - Satish.
    Water depth is Lotus's height; Mental Strength is men's merit - Thirukkural.

Satish Kumar

I read your post and regret to note the contents.

I came to understand that your editorship terminated for being inactive.

When site itself is inactive some time what you can do.

We cannot force members to participate as they have their own problems.

Since its purely a personal interest site, one cannot force or dictate terms.

But appreciate that you are still amidst us and giving and guiding is with useful informatons.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.