You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems

Where are the webmasters of this site?

I asked for permission to post celebrity but did not got any response from the webmasters.Also I suggested some mistakes and loin not working and there also no response.I am new to this site and this discurages me.Where are the webmasters ?
    Krishna Verma dont get agitated.

For the past few days the resources are kept pending.

May be our webmasters are busy elsewhere.

Please wait for a proper reply and i think your problem will be sorted out soon.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Dear Krishna Verma,

Well, you might have known that the Webmaster may be busy with some important. However, I have forwarded this thread link to our Site Coordinator for appropriate action at his end. You will soon hear from him.

Please be patient. My best wishes.

Your Co-passenger - Satish.
    Water depth is Lotus's height; Mental Strength is men's merit - Thirukkural.

Hi Krishna varma,

Now you are permitted to post celebrities.

Shankar Ganesh

Attractive Contests in www.karnatakaspider.com.. Join now..

Hi Shankar;
    Thanks for the response.Yes I git the permission from Sanjeev sir as I found him online on Gtalk.My problem is solved and you may lock that thread.
    Also I posted about a link not working on this site and got the response for that too by Sanjeev sir.So thanks for that too.
    However I pointed a small mistake on celebrity page and it did not got any response thus kindly check it.Here is the link

http://www.tamilspider.com/forum/423-Mistake-celebrity-page.aspx

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.