You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems

Where are the webmasters of this site?

I asked for permission to post celebrity but did not got any response from the webmasters.Also I suggested some mistakes and loin not working and there also no response.I am new to this site and this discurages me.Where are the webmasters ?
    Krishna Verma dont get agitated.

For the past few days the resources are kept pending.

May be our webmasters are busy elsewhere.

Please wait for a proper reply and i think your problem will be sorted out soon.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Dear Krishna Verma,

Well, you might have known that the Webmaster may be busy with some important. However, I have forwarded this thread link to our Site Coordinator for appropriate action at his end. You will soon hear from him.

Please be patient. My best wishes.

Your Co-passenger - Satish.
    Water depth is Lotus's height; Mental Strength is men's merit - Thirukkural.

Hi Krishna varma,

Now you are permitted to post celebrities.

Shankar Ganesh

Attractive Contests in Join now..

Hi Shankar;
    Thanks for the response.Yes I git the permission from Sanjeev sir as I found him online on Gtalk.My problem is solved and you may lock that thread.
    Also I posted about a link not working on this site and got the response for that too by Sanjeev sir.So thanks for that too.
    However I pointed a small mistake on celebrity page and it did not got any response thus kindly check it.Here is the link

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.