You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems

Permission to post pictures

When I tried to upload a picture on the topic of Life in Rural Area, access was denied and suggestion was given that I should get permission for posting such pictures with an introduction of myself.
    I am a catholic priest. I am doing church related activities and serving the humanity. Kindly let me know whether I could post pictures or not.
    Which are the fields I can work in now.
    Hello John

The picture section is to highlight the prestige of Tamil Nadu the world over the photos must be Tamil Nadu centric.

I doubt whether you can post pictures concerning about your religion.

Only webmaster can reply this.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Thank you very much Mohan for the information.

It was not my intention to advertise my religion on this site. I placed the picture of Thirukalyana Matha and the Church, since it is the only church that has been dedicated to the Betrothal of Mother Mary to St. Joseph in the world.

It has a rich background too. Devotion to Betrothal of Mary to St. Joseph was started in France very many years before. The Pope Paul III approved the feast of Betrothal of Our Lady in 1546 only. Then the devotion spread all over the world. But, only in India and in Tamilnadu at Pothakalan Vilai we have the church dedicated to this devotion.

That is why I considered it fitting to place the photographs of the Church and Mother Mary in this site.

Hope you understand me. If this is not acceptable to the policies of the site owners, let it be, no problem. There are number of other fields which could be used for enriching people.

Access was denied when I tried to post pictures on "Life in the Rural Area". It was a photograph of a group of children.

Once again thank you Mohan for your sharing.

Hello John Bosco

It seems you got little hurt on my adivse.

But after seeing the information you have posted above, i felt you should have posted this in resouces section which is benefitted to you since you will get good point as well as cash credits too.

And one more advise.

If you have good collections of photos of one event with good photo value, you can share it as on album with a apt title and description that must suit the photograph.

K Mohan

Yes, Mohan, I was a bit hurt not by your advice but by the fact that access to post the picture was denied. I was wondering why. But your words have clarified the matter. Thank you Mohan.

In fact I have nearly 15 photographs depicting the life and struggle of rural people. I wanted to post them one by one. The first was the photograph of a group of children.

After posting three photographs related to Thirukalyana Matha, I tried to post the photo of the children and that could not be posted. That is why I was a bit sad.

As per your advice I shall pay more attention on grouping the photos and make a good album. Then I shall post them in tamilspider.

Hello Bosco

Please follow this instruction.

Give the title as ''Photo shows the struggle of rural people''.

And upload one after other with the particular photo discription.

K Mohan

Thank you very Mohan for your instruction. As I am busy celebrating the Independence day with people, I shall post the photos as per your instruction either tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

Thanks John for responding.

The celebration of Independence day with less privileged if you happen to have photos please share this also with us with suitable heading and description.

Original photos are always prefered in this site which is of public importanace.

K Mohan

Dear Mr.John,

Well, I wish to suggest you that if you have any persistent problem in TSR, please contact the respective Editors / Webmaster or for that matter the Site Coordinator through their Profile page by sending a message. Now that you are a Silver member, you can contact them with your problem through a message in Profile page.

Hope this will solve all your future inconveniences, if at all there is any.

My best wishes.

Your Co-passenger - Satish.
    Water depth is Lotus's height; Mental Strength is men's merit - Thirukkural.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.