You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

6 People Online in TSR at 3.30 am

Hello friends!

It was 3.30 am; I just wanted to check TSR forum before going to bed, and to my surprise I found 6 people online even at that hour of night. I am a late sleeper, yet never seen more than 2-3 members after 3 am, unless they are editors or webmasters or some senior members.

I think this is quite an achievement. Hats off to TamilSpider members, as well as to the administrators.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.
    Here is a screenshot of that unforeseen moment.
    Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

Delete Attachment

Thanks Kumaraditya for sharing this usefull information.

At the time of posting this response 5 people were on line. This is early morning 5.30 am today.

This clearly shows that if we can fine tune this site further more, we can get more people on line and gets used to it.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hi,

This is indeed great. This shows that TSR is also having visitors from other countries too. It is great to see the development of the TSR. If the development is in this rate then we can find that there will definitely be many contributers soon to TSR. Once i even saw 65 members online. If the members work hard then there will definitely be a drastic development in TSR.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

Yes Bala this site has good potential for development provide some fine tune is done here and there.

All the members must make mandatory to respond in forum daily.

This will create more impact on our site.

Just try once.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.