You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions

Lost interest as the points for photo section is reduced drastically

I feel dejected and may quit this site.

K Mohan
    U had been inspirational for many and am sure POINTS wont be the reason why u are here. u have made a mark in this site. i am sure u can add excellent resources to get the points in a jiffy.
    all the best

Hello Balaji thanks for responding to this post first.

I posted this on 29th July and members fail to respond nor or webmaster ever thought of responding.

Basically i am photo journalist at Hyderabad and i cherish the photo contribution. But less marks to photos made me to go slow.

There are many mambers who are excelling here and my best wishes to them. I want to be a back bencher now.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hello Mohan,

I would like to tell you one point. Even i was in the first rank in this website because of posting photos. The reduction of points for the photos and videos is not a great loss actually. This particular criteria is implemented in all the sister sites. Moreover resources are the only thing that can increase the growth of any website. You have been a great contributor in ISC and its sister sites as well. So you can very well post resources in the spider sites. In many of the forum posts i found that you have great knowledge on many things. It will be great if you gather your knowledge and post resources on various topics.

You can even make generalized articles with great keywords. This will increase the traffic and you will also be rewarded for the same. From your forum discussions i could find that you have lots of knowledge in many things. But the main thing that you lack is that you are not following the guidelines properly in posting the resources. Moreover you can also make the resource that you post, very big so that you will be valued to great extent. You can also have a look at one of the sticky resource that provides you guidelines on how to use HTML tags.

Use HTML tags and make great resource and you will be back to form again. Dont get fed up just because the photo section is not available now. The photos will not provide good traffic to website without any proper descriptions. Because the search engine is not optimized to recognize pixels. It can read and value only texts.

If you need some example of good resources then better go through the resources that are posted earlier so that you will get some idea. You are also allowed to post contents that are rewritten on your own words. Soon i should find you excelling in the Resource section. But please follow the instructions and guidelines properly.

All the best !!!

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

Thanks Bala for taking pain to convince me.

I am not a good writter any way.

But still i find some time to contribute and that is rest assured.

K Mohan

Hi K Mohan;
    I Know it can be a discouragement for you as you earned most of points from this section.But I will request you to take this as a chance to learn new things by posting in other sections as well.You have told here that you do not think that you are a good witer anyway.See no one is a good writer till he starts trying for it.Moreover your forum responses suggest thst you do not have any problem with vocabulary or grammar.So what are you waiting for.Give a try to resource section as well and see what happens.

Thanks Krishna Verma for responding and giving a fillip to my thought.

However i will try my best to contribute in all the sections hence forth.

Please be with me all the way.

K Mohan

Hi,

It is not that you are not well versed in the resource section. Rather you are not interested in becoming a good writer. You can always become a good writer. But even now you are posting copied contents in the resource section. You are not at all ready to follow the guidelines at all. Posting copied contents is mere spamming. There is no use in spamming the resource section. Because of this the website gets affected. You have been already intimated several times to follow the guidelines properly but you are refusing to do so. If this continues then you will be restricted from posting resource.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

Dear Mohan,

Well, we choose our own interests in this website and when we register we very well know that we should abide by the instructions that are being issued by the Web Admin. Therefore, if you are truly interested in posting photos, you should not mind about points, since its your interest.

My best wishes.

Your Co-passenger - Satish.
    Water depth is Lotus's height; Mental Strength is men's merit - Thirukkural.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.