You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Life after death

do u ever heard about the life after death. if so what it will be.how it will be.
    Hi Preethi,

This question is already Posed by Many Genius and Research persons.But,the Thing is they Fought to Find the Truth For your Question Scientifically,but they Unfortunately End with "No Answer".
    The General Statement for the Question is"Our Body is Just like the Dress,Soul Never Dies Forever,It Just Take another Form according to your Karma".Since,it is Open statement,No proof has been found.If you Refer Some Good Books You may Found out the Answer.

Books Related to your Question:

1."Life After Death"- By swami Vivekananda-Available in Mylapore sri Ramakrishna Mutt Book stall.

And Refer THIS SITE too:www.lifeafterdeath.info

Soon,you will be Clarified,Expecting your Solution.

Reg,

S.karthik kumaran

"stay Hungry Stay Foolish"

Life after death is one of the most important things that stimulate the mind of any well meaning person.

What will will happen when all that are on earth come to an end? This question forces you and me to believe in life after death. Ok. It is in the spiritual sphere.

As a person who believes in spiritual aspect of human being, I would say with certainty that there is life after death and that depends on the gracious love of the Supreme and the sincere and honest life of a human being.

If a man or women lives the earthly life with contentment and makes others happy, then he or she is bound to enjoy the life after death. If you and me are not happy about our lives here on earth then we can never find happiness in the life after death too.

In short we can say that our life after death shall depend on our life here on earth. If we enjoy our life right now, then we will be enjoying our life in the next world too.

How our human body in the life after death would be? We can not answer this with certainty. In shall probability we can say that we will have different forms.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.