You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies & Actors

Your Favourite comedian in Tamil

Discuss: Who is your Favourite comedian in Tamil Film
    Why you like his/her Tamil comedy.
    I don't know how Senthil was missed in this list. Really I am wondering....
    Suresh Kumar R.
    Engal Vazhvum Engal Valamum Mangaadha Tamizh Endru Sangae Muzhanku

Vadivelu is the comedian I like most though I do appreciate very much Nagesh and others.

Like Nagesh of the past days, Vadivelu entertains all type of people. Even the non Tamil people enthusiastically applaud seeing the actions of Vadivelu. So language is not a barrier to understand the message of an Artist.

Each action of Vadivelu has an element of generating happiness and smile on our face

currently santhanam is the best tamil comedian actor.his new flick BEB make viewers to enjoy his comedy throughout the movie with very funny timing dialouges.

of course vadivalu also a good comedian but his recent film fail to entertain the viewers.

vivek also my one of the best comedian. though he acted in few movies his comedy makes us to think us about the society and superstitious belief.

it is no doubt goundamani also a famous comedian in the tamil cinema. his expression and dialouges are always funny.

It is undoubtedly Goundamani. None can match him. Though his comedies seem to be harassing, we can laugh at anytime on just remembering his dialogues. Also his body language and the way he reacts on the situation is incomparable. Now Santhanam is following Goundamani and he too does it well. Goundamani is the comedian for 3 generations and his comedies will be at the peak when he joins with P.Vasu/ Sathyaraj.

I like Vadivelu commedy very much. He is simple and and talks sense that is understandable to village folk. The language he uses is very simple to the core. I think the commedy track is picturised by himself. No director need to direct him. He is the ocean of commedy masala and every one has to learn from him.

Even super stars Kamal and Rajni accredited him.

I like his commedy tracks very much. All my sorrows are forgotten once i see his face.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.