You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About TamilSpider

குமரித்யா தமிழ்நாடு போடக்கள் மாத்திரம் இங்கு நிரப்புங்கள்..Please load only TN photos ..

Kumaraditya please load photo images of Tamil Nadu only.

K Mohan
    Mohan,

Please give English translation for the topic of this Forum.

And the pictures posted by Kumaraditya not related with Tamilnadu are approved because he has been using the Gallery section for uploading the pictures needed for the Tour package postings. He will be using it till the picture uploading feature is abled in Tour package section.

Shankar Ganesh

Attractive Contests in www.karnatakaspider.com.. Join now..

Thanks Ganesh.

Please clarify can i too post pictures of other states of tourist importance.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hi Mohan
    The purpose of photos is to embed it into the tourism package posted by him, at that section we need good descriptive post with keywords. If you can post the tourist spots and tourist packages with same quality, you can post photos there.

Join spider sites to earn more

Thanks Sanjeev

My photos too have tourist package values. The photos posted in district section is all tourist important places only.

Any way, i have noted your contents.

K Mohan

Hai Mohan

You are correct Photos related to Tamilnadu Tourist destination are valuable, but the reason for posting other state photos in TSR picture gallery by Kumaraditya is for his Tour package photo upload.

For your fine clarification visit this http://www.tamilspider.com/tourpackages/5-Chennai-Goa-Packaged-Tour.aspx

Regards
    Kavitha

Kavita thanks for the post.

Any way the points for posting photo have reduced now, i am not interested to post images now.

But i wont quit this site. Let other members forge ahead.

K Mohan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.