You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Another content writer has been appointed in TSR

As you all know, we have selected Kumaraditya Sarkar as a content writer of TSR previously.

Now, I would like to announce that TSR has got another content writer for the Best tourist places in Tamilnadu section. The content writer is one of us, G.Kavitha. She has been appointed as one of the content writers of TSR by seeing her nice contribution with TSR. Her posts in the Best tourist places in Tamilnadu section will be given better cash credits.

I would look for few more content writers. Interested can let me know by responding here.
    Hello Mr. Shankar Ganesh!

Nice announcement. More content writers will surely mean more quality contents in TamilSpider and hence more traffics. We will be eagerly awaiting Mrs. Kavitha's first post as a content writer.

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

கவிதா என்னுடைய நல் வாழ்த்துகள்

ப்ளீஸ் அச்செப்ட் மை பேசத் விஷேஸ் on திஸ் occassion

Kavitha my best wishes.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hi Kavitha,

Suresh Kumar R.
    Engal Vazhvum Engal Valamum Mangaadha Tamizh Endru Sangae Muzhanku

First I would like to thank webmaster and Editors of Tamilspider, you have given me the great opportunity, this will make me to bind more with TSR.
    Thank you TSR members for your wish and hearty congratulations.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.