You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

If u could live ur life again

What will be ur decision when u could live ur life again from the very beginning. What would u like to avoid and what to do more when u get such a chance.
    about my views
    1. I would learn a lot how much ever i can
    2. i wouldn't skip praise and worship.
    3. Each day i will do my best ,until the time to rest.
    4. I will never miss a goodbye kiss
    5. I would be a success in doing my best.
    It is a nice question for our imagination. As far as I am concerned I am more happy about my progressive life.

I enjoy each moments of my life. My mistakes also make me come out of the evil situation a better person. My learning enriches me.

If I am provided an opportunity to relive my life what would happen to my experiences? At the age of five, I will act as a 30 or 40 or 50 years old man and this will be horrible to the society that expects from a child playful habits and not adult behaviors.

If my memory is taken out with my old age, then again I will be like a child and a child only. There will not be any learned knowledge with me to correct my behaviors.

So, let us rejoice with what we have and live the present to its maximum.

If i were given chance to live again i will opt for a life of bird.

A bird can fly high without any hindrance and enjoy the birds eye view of all our surroundings.

Right from the childhood i wanted to have wings with me so that i can fly.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Preethi
    Your five point decision is wonderful.

A person of this understanding, I am sure, is bound to live this present life gloriously. You will not lack in anything.

The society needs more people of such desire.

I have taken a print out of your five point decision to remind me daily. Nice.

Thank you very much Preethi and thanks to TamilSpider for enabling us to share with one another such noble thoughts

Hi;
    I think I am satisfied with my present life as I had got almost everything I wanted in my life.Again I did not have to worry about any things as I am the eldest in home thus elders take care of me.
    If I have to live ny life again I will choose the life of man again.

Your sharing is very nice Krishna Verma. You are happy about your life. You are enjoying every moments of your life. Keep it up. Your style of living will surely inspire more and more people. The light you shed on others will enable them too to shed light on good number of people.

Only a satisfied man can give satisfaction to others.

Hi,

This is an excellent thread. The views given by you is also very good. Every human being will be having this thought and sometimes they might imagine and see what they are going to do when they are given a chance to live.

My views are different from the others. I would like to spend some few days inside the forest like a animal by building a house in the center of the forest. Then my next desire is that i want to learn at least a dozen language before i die. Then my next desire is to serve the needy. I'm ready to give what ever i can give. In 1808 when invaders came to India they found that the India was the only country without beggars. But nowadays the starvation has increased and we can find them every street to street. This is the next desire of mine to help the beggars and make India again the country without beggars.

And finally i would like to take the money from the people who have to greater extent and give it to people who surely need it.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

1.Learn dance
    2.Get settled at my village with my grandparents for few years say 10 years
    3.do PhD in physics and earn loads
    4.Help physically challenged kids and old people
    5.Build a traditional house and design it as i love.
    6.Live with my buddies to my best
    7.Visit amazon forest and himalayas.

Regards
    V.Anagha

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.