You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

TSR is looking for Content writer

Hi,

TSR has been reaching some heights day by day with the support of each and every member's hard work and commitment.

Now a new section Tour Packages has been introduced in TSR recently and we are looking for some content writers for that TSR Tour package Section. The content writers will be given more cash and points for their posts in Tour packages section. The posts by the Content writers should be with good quality in that section.

The first Content writer for TSR is Kumaraditya Sarkar. He has been appointed as the Content writer because of his Good quality contents in Resource section of TSR.

There are some requirement for content writers in Chennai spider too.
    Hello Mr. Shankar Ganesh!

Two things - a word of thanks and a testimonial. First, I would like to thank the webmasters of TamilSpider - Dr. Sanjeev and Mr. Shankar Ganesh for appointing me here as a content writer. I will forever cherish being the first tour package writer here!

Secondly, a testimonial for the would be tour package writers. Tour packages, if well written, are being credited with huge cash credits. I have got Rs. 240 for my 4 tour packages so far. So, why hesitate, go grab this golden opportunity!

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

Congratulations Kumaraditya, for achieving this unique feat. Keep it up! I wish to see more contributions from you. With regards,
    Your Co-passenger - Satish.
    Water depth is Lotus's height; Mental Strength is men's merit - Thirukkural.

Thanks Satishkumar, it was you who referred me to TamilSpider. Whatever may I achieve here in TamilSpider, I must give the due credits to you too!

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.