You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About TamilSpider

Tamilspider is growing very fast - Thank you members

I just wanted to share that Tamilspider is fastest growing site. Members of Tamilspider are doing very good here.

Last month total revenue was about 49$ but this month in 15 days only we reached 40$, means the partnership share will be almost double this month.

Carry on your good work, more you will deliver, more will be the partnership share.

This info make us to contribute More in this Site.Sure,it will reach some new Heights in Near future.Come on members,Lets do that Magic,with secret(hardwork).

S.karthik kumaran

Hello Sir!

Thanks for this great bit of information. I too sincerely hope that TamilSpider will do even much better in the days to come. Also, I agree with Mr. Kumaran that this will be a great motivation for the TamilSpider members, including me, to essay new flights of achievements.

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

Great job members keep it up. very soon we will get the above mentioned amount as single day revenue.

வணக்கம் சஞ்சீவ்

நம்ம சைட் மிக அருமையாய் முன்னேற்றம் ஆடை கிறது அறிந்து மிக்க மகிழ்ச்சி .

Thanks Sanjeev

Our site is growing under your kind guidance and happy feeling.

Accept my best wishes.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hi Sandeep Sir;
    A geat news for all the members.It is nothing but just a reflection of the hard work of the mebers of Tamilspider.Hope the journey to success continues.

This is a great News for all the members / Editors / Webmasters of Not only it helps the site to grow but also the partners will get more bonanza.

Congratulations to all connected with Keep it up!

Your Co-passenger - Satish.
    Water depth is Lotus's height; Mental Strength is men's merit - Thirukkural.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.