You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Discuss: What is the major cause for global warming

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'What is the major cause for global warming'.
    I think that Global Warming is a problem and that you just don't want to take responsibility.

Nature is one of the most precious resources that we have and it shouldn't be treated like it is being treated.

Ice is melting, animals are losing their habitats and there have been studies that show that our gases are killing the ozone.

So wake up and see that this might be a real problem. You just want an excuse to drive your big car that burns up fossil fuels and not feel guilty.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Major Cause for Global Warming!

Everything we do, each and every action is a major cause for Global Warming.

Starting right from day to day activities of our race like
    * Riding vehicles
    * Smoking
    * Burning Plastics
    * Industrial Pollutants released into water resource
    * Deforestration
    * Urbanization
    * All other species suffering in solitude and are under extinction
    * Using up of fossil fuels to a maximum extent.
    * Degradation of all life supporting cycles.

and so many.

Let me slightly alter the question!

Who and what is causing Global Warming?

My Answer is "Us, the Homosapiens and our activities"

Chandru Always Rocks.

whatever be the reasons.once the plantation increases oxygen level will increase and which will automatically neutralize all other ill effects like vehicles,smoking deforestation can be called as major reason for global warming

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.