You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Dog saves your life.

This is a real story, where Hitler was saved by his dog: When hitler worked in army, to deliver messages, he had a dog with him, a very loyal one. One day, the enemy had targeted the german camp, where hitler was residing, all of a sudden hitler's dog started behaving very strange, irritating the hot tempered Hitler, the consequence, Hitler started chasing the Dog, a good distance from the camp and then came, a Bomb, destroying his camp. You can find this in his book(i dont know which one). The Moral, Your Dog would try saving you with its super natural power to sense danger to you
    Hai Preethi

Dog is the most pet animal in the world and it always guard his master and his property too.

I have seen a dog speaking on the phone to its master who went to America.

The bond between dog and man is unparallel

Thats why in tamil we call it '''Nandri Ulla Naai.''''

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

In the same Tamil, we say that "Naai-ya kulupaatti nadu veetla vechallum, adhu nadutheruvukku than pogumam."

No. I'm just kidding.

I'm not against pet dogs.

Dogs are like friends. They create a relationship with us during their presence that we, both can't even think about other's absence.

I strongly disagree that Dogs are super natural.

Dogs can sense earthquakes, tsunami, alien invasion, and from ghosts to theives.

But while considering the Hitler's survival, its surely a mere coincidence.

I support pet dogs.

Now, as fas as the street dogs are considered, they are a real nightmare to civilians.

Cause of accidents in highways are almost due to Street Dogs.

Government has to take necessary steps upon removing them.

Regards.

Chandru Always Rocks.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.