You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Terrorism inside you

Have you ever thought of causing negative effect to someone, like neighbor, enemies, even friends, then you have terrorism inside you! Many civilians are affected by terrorist thoughts! One has to eliminate terrorism inside himself, which I consider is a real difficult thing. When you can't take terrorism residing inside you, how is it possible to take it inside someone else? This is not something just to ponder, its something to be worken out. For those of you who still can't understand this, try to be someone who doesn't tease (even in positive) others, try to be someone who doesn't even think of anything harmful to others(including terrorist)! !!! once you're able to be like this, your heart will show you the way to change terrorist(terrorism inside another)
    Good Preethi you are coming up with reality threads.

Yes we are having a terror mentality since we live in the environment of hate and hatredness.

When we dont get something we get agitated and that leads to frustrations.

We have to control our feelings first.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Friends of mine say that, I'm a Terror Guy.

Oh! God! Am I a terrorist?

I think it would be inhuman to not have terror in oneself.

Feelings is the only thing that makes us a perfect human.

Point is that it has be controlled.

Tamil Proverb "Alavukku Meerinaal Amirdhamum Visham." deciphers this problem clearly.

Terror is one such feeling. I can be caused by other feelings like anger, frustration, agitation, fear, hatred and even love.

If one can understand oneself and one's feeling, its easy to control feelings.

Chandru Always Rocks.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.