You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Which is the best Tamil newspaper?

Newspapers are one of the excellent Media sources to convey the message to society, there are many Tamil newspapers, nowadays we are getting this online tamil newapaper medias also.
    According to you Which is the best Tamil newspaper? why?

My vote goes to Leading Tamil Daily 'DHINA THANTHI'.

Ten Reasons for why I like Dinathanthi:

1. Providing the News as it is without Exaggeration.

2. No Meaningless words used at First Page Coverage and Advertisements.

3. Cost is also normal comparatively.

4. Providing Good and Useful Supplements Like 'Ilangnar sakthi','Aanmiga malar' and etc.

5. News coverage with Good and Required Photos.

6. No Topics written about Useless Issues. This is the Main advantage, since some topics may divert the People in Wrong Way. Dinathanthi Media people is Very Careful about this.

7. Good Advertisements.Yes, the advertisements are attractive and Useful too. The Details about Cinema Show Timings are Quite Helpful.

8. Giving More Details about Events in and around the city.

9. 'Kuruviyar Bathilgal'-This is really Nice. Actually this part Comprises of Gossips, but it also Give some Useful Information too with Entertainment.

10. More Details about Jobs Based on Central Government, State Government and other Multinational Corporations.

The only thing I Dislike in Dhinathanthi is Quality of Paper. If it is Rectified my Hundred percent Support to Dhina Thanthi Only.

S.karthik Kumaran

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.