You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions

Why sudden lull at this site. Members gone slow ...

Today i saw very less enthusiasm at this site. Why.

K Mohan
    Hello Mohan!

You see, sometimes the members of TamilSpider can remain very busy and tight scheduled and cannot find any time at all or sign in to TamilSpider.

Also, another reason may be that most of the members of TamilSpider are contributors of some other websites, like IndiaStudyChannel, IndiaReviewChannel, MyWindowsClub as well as the various others regional spider sites. Some of them are even editors of IndiaStudyChannel and have some responsibilities there as well. It may, therefore, very naturally happen so that these days they have an extra workload in those websites.

Let us just look forward positively and hope that this state of decreasing contribution is only momentary; and within a very short span of time, TamilSpider will regain its healthy flow of active contributions from the members of TamilSpider.

Regards,

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

Hello Kumaraditya

I am also contributing to seven sites daily and make a point to visit each site on regular basis.

I hope the regular members understand the importance of thei prsesence here.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hello Mr. Mohan!

Your capability is well known and you are a respected figure in ISC as well as in the spider sites for your enthusiasm. Hats off for that! Nevertheless, it is not possible for all the members to do so, is it? However, I agree with you to the point that the members of TamilSpider must realise the importance of their presence as well as valuable contributions in this website. Let us hope that things will get better soon for TamilSpider once again.

Regards,

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

Thanks Kumaradita for responding again.

Well there are many news members joined this site with nil score. Just that somebody refered them, then became member and the member who induced them must also take action and see that new members participate in all sections.

Lets hope members will respond.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.