You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Can Belief in God make a person lazy ???

Do you think belief in God Can Make a Person lazy????

Hello guys and girls,
    Even though lots of discussion going around about whether to have faith in God or not to have faith in God, Do God really exists or not and certain other stuffs. Consider if one has faith in God and he is gaining lot of things out of it, in this case do you think the believer becomes lazy? In other words can faith in God change or make a person lazy? Please give your valuable response and comments.
    How can it be.

God is omni present and it is the universal fact.

Lets follow our mission and commission will follow automatically.

Gods grace, our luck, our perseverence, our dedication in the work all matters.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hi ,

Not at all.Immaterial of whether you believe in god or not, whether God exists or not, The epics , the stories, the prayers to god were all brought about to inculcate discipline in us.

I basically think having faith in god really means you have faith in yourselves. It means you are ready to work , ready to face hardships with a confidence that a Hidden Friend called God is there to support you.

Those who are lazy can never believe in God cause once they fail ,they blame God and suddenly become an atheist.

Belief in God can never make us lazy.It gives us discipline and a hope that someone is there who will help me in the long run even though i might face obstacles in life.

wow,the exact kind of respose i expected from you guys is what im seeing above,excellent repli guys,Thankyou

*** Piravi perungadal needhuvar,Neendhar Iraivanadi serathaar ***

Controversies are also welcome ....

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.