You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

And today i became the diamond member here

Thanks for all those who stood behind me and advised me for this success

K Mohan
    Hello Mr. Mohan!

Becoming a Diamond Member, in any of the spider sites, is not a matter of joke. This shows your sincerity in your efforts, your dedication to your works, your diligence, and a whole lot of other qualities; I do not want to make this any longer by adding there names one after another. In brief, I would like to congratulate you whole-heartedly for this success. I again repeat, congratulations, man, for adding this much coveted diamond laurel to your crown.

The efforts you have put in behind TamilSpider, nay not in TamilSpider only but in all of the spider sites where you have been contributing, as well as in IndiaStudyChannel, really deserves this recognition.

I fervently hope you will continue with your excellent works in the same nice spirit and will touch many more such benchmarks and cross many more such boundaries in the days to come.

Regards,

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

Kumaraditya thanks for your overwhelming appreciation which has flatended me.

But reaching this mark was little hectic.

Too many rejection of my resources.

Too many rejection of my images.

But good co ordination from Webmasters and editors must be appreciated here.

Thanks to all memebers who responded to my posts and resources.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hai
    Congradulations Mr. Mohan
    Your speed on Tamil is already Tuned, Have a speed and bright way.

Regarda
    kavitha

Thanks Kavita for your good wishes.

You are my best competitor and i like your spirit in the race of competition to excel over each other.

Health competition always brings good result.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.