You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

My images on discounts and freebies why delated

These are helpful information than those posted like this.

Goat at My Home,TamilNADU
    Album: super tamilnadu
    Category: Tamilnadu
    Posted By: karthik kumaran

Stones Hill,Tamilnadu.
    Album: super tamilnadu

Picture of Kuthu Vilakku,Tamil Culture
    Album: Religious india

Nadiya in saree Photo
    Album: Tamil actress photos
    Category: Tamilnadu Personalities
    Posted By: Balasubramanian S
    Nadhiya smiling in saree
    Album: Tamil actress photos
    Category: Tamilnadu Personalities
    Posted By: Balasubramanian S
    And at last what i thought that has happened.

I challenge the webmaster to see my photos and that of others.

I carried images of various subjects.

I think the editors are not trained to do their jobs.

If they they think i want to quit i will do so.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Your picture posts about discounts were deleted because they are not posted with proper title and description even though they were good collections.

http://www.tamilspider.com/gallery/2218-Uninor-mobiles-comes-with-changing-discounts-offer.aspx

The pictures from others are approved because they are with apt title for the picture and description. Mistakes can be allowed for a limited time but not very longer. You have to understand one thing that we are working for Google search engine. I don't think anyone will search through Google with the words "Uninor mobiles comes with changing discounts offer or The real name of Prakashraj is Prakash raj" and even if few people searches , they wont look for a picture and they will look for articles.

Your picture would have been edited and approved by our editors themselves if you are giving improper title and headings for the first time. Our editors are well trained and they have been editing tozens of TSR posts daily and they are doing editing work volunteer.

We don't want you to go away from TSR since you have been spending even your critical times with TSR and you are a very senior member of TSR.

Shankar Ganesh

Attractive Contests in www.karnatakaspider.com.. Join now..

If you are giving proper response to the mail that we send from our side we can definitely guide you. Our intention is not to send you away from TSR. An intimation will be sent to your mail regarding your posts. Our editors and webmasters have reported that you are not giving any response to the mails and the private messages that we send you.

We have no other option than deleting your posts if you are making the same mistake again and again. We are not performing the editing work just like that. We are doing it with the proper guidance from the webmasters. We have no other option than deleting your photos for not providing proper descriptions. We have even posted guidelines to post photos.

Our intention is not to make you quit. We can assure that you can be the best member of TSR if you post in the proper manner. We understand that you are spending your valuable time in TSR but we dont want it to go waste.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

Ganesh and Bala

You have given your way of explanation.

Ganesh agrees that my collections were good.

Just for few mistakes you want to debar me.

I can see worst collections of photo and same photo repeated and discriptions given on other way.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.