You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Do you believe in God...!

I thinks this is surely a kind of debatable topic.

And I hope it will be endless.

Share your views.

Lets conflict with one another.
    Everyone has to believe in the god. He is omni present.

Without god nothing possible.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

yes ofcourse we do believe in god. if u have faith in people why not god. without knowing u have joined this site to make some money. believe in god to get it successfully and make this site popular.

God is NO WHERE! and God is NOW HERE!

Everything, we do is upon belief. We believe, he is there and so he is.

We need only one single thing to gain success in life or any other things we do and that is CONCENTRATION.

There are 2 ways to obtain this concentration.

(1) Believe in yourself.
    (2) Believe in yourself through a medium.

The first method is a unique direct way of gaining concentration on what we do. We believe in ourselves, we believe in our work and finaly, we gain success. As I have admitted earlier, this is a direct method. It's a difficult process and people struggle to admit.

The Second method is absolutely an indirect method. We use a medium, seperate substance to obtain belief in ourself. For an instance, we can't lit fire without a matchstick and a matchbox which are the mediums in here. It is an easier way to gain control of yourself and achieve in life using this method.

God is like a medium. We believe in him. Trust evolves in us that God is always with us. He helps us. He tests us. He gives both pain and gain in our lives. So, It turns out to be a method of gaining concentration in our work.

Chandru Always Rocks

Hello Chandra Shekhar!

As for myself, I am a staunch believer of God. I have been miraculously saved a number of times; and I think that is God's grace. I am not a fanatic and I believe in a ruling power which is God. In Sanskrit, God is called Bhagaban, or one who has Bhaga. This Bhaga is consisted of some qualities. Anyone with those qualities can be God. Even you can. That is how Buddha or Christ became Gods. Remember Swami Vivekananda's words that divinity is the manifestation of divine qualities already in man.

I believe in that God. Rabindranath Tagore called it "Jeevan Devata" or life-deity. That is Who I believe in. I do not want to contradict anyone; I believe what I believe and I am happy with that.

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

Yeah i believe in God,Nothing happens without God`s intention,Everyone one or the other day will experience Godliness,But the main shame is that most of them see God as an agent for getting their work done,true love in God and good understanding of him will take one`s life to meet infinite happiness and diviness,there is only one God who has various manifestation,

" Ondre Kulam,Oruvane Devan "

" Piravip perungadal Neendhuvar,Neendhaar iraivanadi seradhardhar "

*** Om Namo Narayanaya ***

Thank You Mr. Kumaraditya Sarkar.

You once again gave a proof to my words that when you believe in someone (God), you bring belief in yourself.

Every language and every culture has its own definition about the God.

God is everywhere and He is the universe and also the ultimatum.

You said about certain qualities that could even make a man, God!

I agree with you.

I know one such quality and let me explain it with an example.

Doctor says a person that he should completely avoid eating sweets.
    The person agrees as of the moment. He participates in a some domestic function. He got himself a plate of sweets in front of him.
    His conscience says not to eat. His mind say eat and he is mouthwatering.

This is what we call it as "Sabalam" in Tamil and "Greediness" in english.

And the quality is "Avoid Greediness". It's a quality a God possess.

There are many such qualities.

Chandru Always Rocks

Hi all,

Of course a nice topic to discuss about. But i should admit that there is no healthy discussion here since all members are fans of GOD.

@ Kameswaran

Agreed. Your words are so true. Still, only this happens. We are not educated about spirituality as much as science. And, education is apart from belief.

I also would like to convey my thought at a different prespective. In fact, this had been confusing me for years.

Many say, all is GOD. Whatever happens is because of God. whatever is found in this world is because of God. I too agree with this, readily.

But when they say, our thoughts are also because of GOD, i stand confused. God cannot influence unless one completely surrenders to him. Of course, some coincidence may happen. Think. If everty thought would be because of God, he would have not been god at all for what is happening here right now. I don think its right. Human thoughts are influenced only by us.

Anyways, inviting a discussion on this..

"I was a nut, before becoming a tree!"

Hi all,
    I do believe in God. Nothing but belief is God. I like to believe. For each doings of us there is something behind. This is my point of view. Thats it.

@ Varun

Thoughts are not controlled by God.

We create our thoughts. We manifest our thoughts.

"Thoughts are also because of God!"

It's a sentence concatenated from 2 other sentences by God-Believers.

The 2 phrases are:

* Thoughts are created and controlled by Humans.
    * Humans are created and controlled by God.

We defined God thorough our thoughts.

We categorized good thoughts and bad thoughts.

One who helps having good thoughts is God.

One who helps having bad thoughts is Evil.

We created God and Evil.

And we are responsible for what is happening in our world.

There is no use in blaming the God or Evil.

Chandru Always Rocks.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.