You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions

Tips to take active participation in all sections of our TSR

Dear Members of TSR,

First I wish to convey my warm greeting to all of you. Many of our TSR members are not active in all the periods including myself except few. We are having enough time and spend more times in unnecessary actives by browsing the net. So, We can spend minimum of one hour per day for TSR even we are busy in any other works. The TSR has many sections to give our best contributions apart from the article section.

I request the members of TSR to give your support and keep touch with TSR to contribute your articles in the relevant section and give your suggestions and comments in the forum section to make our TSR as a number one revenue generating website. I hope that all our members will cooperate with our webmaster, Coordinator and Editor of TSR to bring more laurels to this site and make TSR as top revenue generating website.ALL THE BEST for your bright future and also to earn good revenue through TSR.

With regards,

Active member in TSR.
    I agree with you but TSR's announcement and forum section is something like after seeing the announcement of final examination date, students start preparing. But the learning should be continuous and consistent for that the admn should come out with more novel ideas to be active in TSR.

Seems no active members here currently and hope webmaster will come back to Tamilspider with some innovative ideas to take this site to next level.
    Suresh Kumar R.
    Engal Vazhvum Engal Valamum Mangaadha Tamizh Endru Sangae Muzhanku

Sign In to post your comments