You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems

Adsense payment alert Message clarification

Hello webmaster,

I saw an alert message when I logged in through my Google adsense a/c. I found the below message in Payments page.

Unpaid Finalised Earnings prior to 1 July 2013

Your payments are on hold.
    No payments will be issued.
    Please enter your PIN
    Please select or verify a form of payment
    Please submit your tax information
    A payment will not be issued this month. Your unpaid earnings prior to 1 July 2013 was calculated to be $13.22. Payments are issued within 30 days after the end of the month in which your unpaid earnings reach $100.00.

What should I do. Please kindly guide me.

Thanks in advance,
    It means that you have not verified your payment address. Please fill the details in respective columns. To verify the accuracy of your account information, Google will send PIN number and you should enter it in your account.

Google will send the money once you reach minimum threshold limit i.e. 100 USD. I'll guide you once you reach this limit.

A S Kranthi Kiran

Hello Kranthi,

What number should I enter as PIN number. Should I enter the Tamilspider PIN number or different.

I not yet filed tax returns.

What shall I do. Please guide me.

Thanks in advance.

Dear Friend,

The PIN number means, It is adsense PIN number and it will be generated by Google adsense and send to you by post only after verifying your contact address which was given by you at the time of your adsense account creation. After receiving the PIN number from Google adsense by post, you have to enter the received PIN number in the respective place of your adsense account. Then the status "Your payments are on hold" will be automatically removed. The Tax verification is not required at present and it can be entered at the time of receiving your adsense amount from Google while it is reached to 100$.

I hope that you have got the full information now.

With regards,

Active member in TSR.

Dear Friend,

Thanks for your reply. Till date I didn't not received any from google adsense.

What shall I do know.

Thanks in advance.

Dear friend,

You have to generate the PIN number in Google account and option is there to generate it. Once you generate the PIN number, It will be sent to you by post.

Dear friend,

Thanks for your continuous guidance. I will try.

Thank you,

Sign In to post your comments