You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Partners of Tamilspider in June 2010

We have got huge response by the announcement Become partner of Tamilspider and many members participated and contributed actively making Tamilspider so lively.

I am glad to announce that in the first month itself Tamilspider got 49.87$ just missing 50$ means if the dollar rate at the time of payout will be 46 Rs then topper will get a share of 229 Rs and even 10th partner will get 23 Rs which is a great success considering as first month. If we get same contribution, I am sure every month there will be increase in 25 to 30% revenue for sure.

Here are the top 10 members getting partnership for June 2010 revenue.

Balasubramanian S - 10% = 231 Rs
    Suresh Kumar R - 9% = 208 Rs
    K MOHAN - 8% = 185 Rs
    G.kavitha - 7% = 162 Rs
    Kranthi Kiran - 6% = 139 Rs
    Varun - 5% = 115 Rs
    karthik kumaran - 4% = 92 Rs
    Kumaraditya Sarkar - 3% = 69 Rs
    sujatha - 2% = 46 Rs
    Chandra Shekar R - 1% = 23 Rs

The share will be credited once payout is declared, so that we can get exact conversion into INR.

I congratulate all the partners of Tamilspider and hope we will get more and more contributions in the coming month and I am sure Tamilspider will rock and even the 10th partner will get share in 3 figures in coming months.

From this month polls, poll votes. forum response, resource response, community, photo and video will be half and gifts, buddies, bookmark response and community membership will not be included.

The conversion rate is 46.43 thus earning of June 10 is 2315 Rs and the partnership share has been added in the above list.
    hi friends wish you all the best for this victory and for future

Hai friends
    The first month Tamilspider revenue is 49.87$.Definitely it will increase in future.
    My heary congratulations to all the participants and Tamilspider share holders.

Regards
    kavitha

Congratulations to all the winners and my thanks to webmaster and editors.
    Priyamudan,
    Suresh Kumar R.
    Engal Vazhvum Engal Valamum Mangaadha Tamizh Endru Sangae Muzhanku

Thanks Dr Sanjeev for announcing partership rewards.

I am glad to find my name at third place with eight percent earnings and thanks for it.

Off late this site has become bubbly with many new memebrs making a headway.

Good to see the forum section too interacting well here.

Congrats to all who were partners in earning.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Thanks Sandy Sir,

As you already know, I had examinations in this June and I was very busy until 25th. I am glad that even with my limited contributions preceding the examination, I have been able to secure a place within the top ten members' list. I am glad to be eighth in the list and get three per cent of the net profit of TamilSpider this month.

In July, I will certainly look forward to contribute more and secure even a higher place in order to get more share of the revenue. I thank everyone in TamilSpider who have helped me overcome the language bar and contribute in TamilSpider.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

I would congratulate all the members have got place in the June month TSR partners list.

Hearty congratullations to all.

Shankar Ganesh

Attractive Contests in www.karnatakaspider.com.. Join now..

I congratulate all the members who have got the partnership. I think from next month onwards this will be a definite tough competition. And moreover the rating of the website will also increase to the greater extent.

My sincere thanks to sandy sir. And my hearty congratulations to all the winners.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

Thanks to TamilSpider for I am among the one who got patnerships.
    Thanks to all the editors and webmasters.
    I'll do my best and contribute to this site.
    I also congradulate all the members who have got the patnership.

Regards

Chandru Always Rocks

I got the partnership amount today. Thanks to all.
    Priyamudan,
    Suresh Kumar R.
    Engal Vazhvum Engal Valamum Mangaadha Tamizh Endru Sangae Muzhanku

I even got the partner ship amount today. Thanks to everyone. I congratulate all the other members who have got the cash credits from this website. Keep on earning and growing.
    Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

Hello Friends!

I was so glad when the webmaster Sandy Sir pinged me and informed me about the addition of the extra bit of cash as the AdSense Revenue Sharing Programme of June. Feels good, indeed! I am eagerly looking forward to the publication of the list of the shareholders of this month, that is July 2010, as well; I am more interested because till date I have a better claim for the AdSense Revenue Sharing Programme, staying in a higher rank than the last month's.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.