You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self introduction

Back to Tamilspider after long time

It has been so long since I have logged into Tamilspider(Don't remember exactly how many months). Due to my hectic work schedule I was not able to contribute in TSR as well as at ISC. Well, I don't think much changes are introduced in TSR. I could see some old members like Mangala mam and Venkata kumar who are still very active in TSR. Also good to see some emerging members like Chitralekha mam who is actively contributing in TSR. From this point, I will again try to contribute as much as I can in TSR. Hoping to have a good time here.
    Welsome back Syed Rizwan. hope you enjoy your stay here in TSR!
    Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Yes good to be back in TSR and I request all members who are coming back to the site can at least try some of the forum threads to respond so as to give some happiness to the member who have raised threads. It also helps the forum to get updated with the latest dates. This request is to other members who are active with their articles also try one or two responses and at least to have one forum so that keep the forum discussion active. This is my humble request being member of this site.
    Saroja

Welcome friend. I too will join TSR soon
    Defeat the defeat, before the defeat defeats you

Regards
    Jerold

It is good to see the active members returning back after a long time and I hope I would also join you all soon here at TSR.
    Regards,
    Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

Sign In to post your comments