Tamilnadu Annamalai University Vice chancellor suspendedThe Tamilnadu Governor K. Rosaiah suspended the vice chancellor of the Annamalai University M. Ramanathan on Sturday 4 April 2013 due to financial allegations and so many other irregularities.It is to be noted that Mr. Shivdas Meena IAS officer has been recently appointed as the administrator of the Annamalai university.
The suspension is made because of the following reasons:
• The university funds were diverted to hospitals
• Misuse of money in the provident fund
• Nonremittance of pension contribution
• Error in collecting dues
• Excess appointments were made
• Salary was fixed in excessive fixation
What is your opinion regarding this?