You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies & Actors

Tamil film new releases in the upcoming week

What are the new tamil films that are to be released in the upcoming week? Here is the list.

1. Chenayil oru naal starring Sarath Kumar,Radhika Sarath Kumar, Cheran, Prakashraj, Prasanna will be released on 29/3/2013.Produced by Radhika Sarath Kumar.
    2. Kedi billa kiladi ranga starring Vimal and Shiva karthikeyan. Pasanga productions and KE Gnanavelraja release.
    3. Settai starring Arya, Hanshika, Santhanam to be released on 5/4/2013.UTV motion pictures and R. Kannan
    4. Nagaraja Cholan, MA, MLA starring Sathiya Raj. A film by Manivannan to be released on 31/3/2013.
    Review for Chenayil oru naal, Kedi billa kiladi ranga is good. Settai is not released yet. Settai is the remake movie of Delhi-Belly. Delhi-Belli is the bollywood movie and I like that movie so much. I think Settai won't so good as Delhi-Belly. In Delhi-Belly there is no song, but in Settai they have added songs. I think it will spoil the mood of the movie. Arya suits for action not for comedy. Santhanam comedy are not good as before.

I saw "Kedi billa kiladi ranga" yesterday. Expected too much comedy from the film becase of shivakarthikeyan. But, everything was dragged too much,film did not urge the interest of the viewers and at the end they came up with a message for the youngsters...respect and obey your dad. Could have been made still interesting. Nice to see Bindhu madhavi.

Sign In to post your comments