You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Google adsense revenue sharing program in TSR

Hi Tamilspider members,

We are doing well and I am happy to share with you that Tamilspider has been getting more than 1500 page views per day nowadays. We will reach so many heights in the recent future days.

Here I would tell all the members about one of the earning ways through TSR. It is Google adsense revenue sharing program.

Benefits from Google adsense revenue sharing program

All our contents like Resources, Business Directory posts, Events and other posts will be giving us money in dollars with respect to the number of clicks on our post ads.

So, our contents will get double benefits through the direct money from TSR and also from Google adsense.

A link for indicating the Eligibility for Google adsense revenue sharing program
    has been given to all the TSR member's profile called View adsense profile. This page will clearly tell you if you are eligible for applying for a Google adsense revenue sharing program.

Contact me through if you have an doubts or suggestions.
    Hello Members!

As evident from this announcement by the webmaster of TamilSpider Mr. Shankar Ganesh, TamilSpider is coming up with a nice opportunity which will provide the members of TamilSpider with more revenue. As for myself, I am yet to have an approved AdSense account. I will certainly look forward with eagerness to have one, associate that with TamilSpider and earn a bit of extra revenue.

Those who have approved AdSense accounts, why are you hesitating? Go grab this golden opportunity to earn more in TamilSpider through the Google AdSense Revenue Sharing in TamilSpider. Good luck!

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.