You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Tamilnadu Tourist places

Have you been to Pichavaram?

This is really good place near to Chidambaram and it is a good back water with mangroove trees is unique to add beauty. One can really enjoy the boating and cottage amidst the back water.

You can share your experience and also those who have not visited may make a visit and enjoy.

The special beauty is this place has made popular as a tourist spot by our former chief minister Dr.MGR.
    Yes ! I had been ther few months before. am from Hyderabad and had gone for a trip with my relatives in Tamil nadu. The weather over there is really plesant and it's a heaven on earth. With water flowing backwards and mangroove trees every where Boating in the water is really enjoying. There is also a temple near by . The walls and floors are sculptured with beautiful [url=http://www.rangoliworld.com]rangoli designs[/url] and lotus flowers every wher.

Yes ! I had been ther few months before. am from Hyderabad and had gone for a trip with my relatives in Tamil nadu. The weather over there is really plesant and it's a heaven on earth. With water flowing backwards and mangroove trees every where Boating in the water is really enjoying. There is also a temple near by . The walls and floors are sculptured with beautiful rangoli designs and lotus flowers every where.

• Sign In to post your comments