You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

New to TamilSpider.com - Self Introduction

Hello All,

I am Radhika - new member to TSR. I am working as an Infrastructure Analyst working for a Private Bank. Hoping to contribute valuable articles with all of the existing members support. Thanks.
    Hello Radhika Mohanraj,
    I cordially welcome to the family of Tamilspider. Since Tamilspider is a regional site, we accept the article which are somehow related to Tamilnadu but not the general one. If you have any quires, feel free to contact me at urskranthi.kiran@gmail.com

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Hi,
    Welcome to Tamilspider. First of all, I would request you to read the Posting guidelines, New member FAQ, etc., which will be very helpful to you to know about this website. Follow the guidelines in whichever section you contribute. Please note that copied content is not allowed anywhere in this site. Its a violation of site guidelines. As mentioned by our webmaster, post articles related to Tamil Nadu to earn good points and cash credits. We have so many people to help you here so if you have any query, please put a message in the forum. And you will be getting fruitful responses from our members. I hope from now onwards your contributions will start flowing in the sections of TSR. All the very best.!

Regards,
    Rizwan.
    Practice makes perfect..

Sign In to post your comments