You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Re introducing MOD and Partnership with effective from today

Re introducing MOD and Partnership with effective from today

Dear Members,
    Happy news for you! We are re-introducing MOD and Partnership share program from today in TSR. We have asked for opinion on MOD, MOW and Partnership shareand many of our members are interested in MOD program and partnership share. As per their suggestions we are continuing the MOD program from today along with partnership share.

Criteria for winning MOD: Previously the minimum criteria to win MOD is 6 articles and should score 95 points in a Day. With effective from today we have cut short the minimum criteria of MOD to 70 points. Now a member can win MOD by posting 5 articles of his choice with atleast 2 articles from mentioned topics. Along with it the member should get a minimum of 70 points. Thats it!

September month topics - Note that members should post atleast 2 articles form this!

Please note that points scored in forum will also be considered.

All the best wishes to all members and visitors.

Post your feedback.
    Hello Mangala madam,
    I am back to TSR after a long gap. I had been working at your mother site ISC well and I am happy to see this announcement. I would be participating in this contest and hope can win a good amount.

Hello Freddy Thomson,
    Welcome back to Tamilspider! If you have any quires regarding TSR, feel free to contact me at G talk - urskranthi[dot]kiran[at]gmail[dot]com

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

What is the criteria for partnership share? Mention details about partnership share too.

Hello Mangala Ma'am

What is MOD and partnership share in TSW? Is it available now? How
    should I participate? Please encourage newcomers like me in TSW by rewarding them in the most simple way.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.