You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Tamilspider August MOW Winners, MOW Award Program Rules

Tamilspider August MOW Winners, MOW Award Program Rules

We are going to discontinue the MOD award program and we are going to award MOW for 2 members who have crossed 250 points. If more than 2 have crossed we will award MOW for the ones who had scored more. We have taken this decision because members are not concentrating on MOD award regularly and there was about Rs.1200 left undistributed every month. For example in the month of June and July there were total 61 days in which only 11 times the award was claimed by same members.

Important Note: The member have to score half the points out of the 250 points from the mentioned articles for the month which will help in earning adsense New-topic-ideas-month-August this is compulsory.

6.08.2012 to 12.08.2012 - Sudhan
    13.08.2012 to 19.08.2012 - Sudhan and E. Mangala

Member of the week Eligibility

Give your feedback!!
    I dont think the member of the week would be a great success and the members who are winning them would repeatedly be winning and there wont be a scope for the other members. I think it would be good to continue the member of the day program in TSR. Member of the Week is good but I dont think it would benefit the site as the Member of the day did in the past.
    Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

Congratulations to the MOW Award winners - Sudhan & Mangala.

I entirely agree with Sudhan that MOD programme is a much better program that the MOW program. This site TSR was famous for the MOD award and it is sad that it has now been withdrawn. Please revive it. Thank you.

Regards -
    Lakshmi S

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.