You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

A.P.J. ABDUL KALAM is not called as ChiefGuest for Tamil Conference Meet.Why?

Hi Tamil Spider Members,
    We already Know that our President.Mrs.Prathibha Patil has inaugurated the Tamil Conference Meet at Coimbatore, Tamilnadu. But, our Former Mr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam is not even called as Chief Guest to that Event. Abdul Kalam is Tamil Lover and Abdul Kalam wrote some Articles in Tamil Too. Mr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam's Dedication to Tamil is a lot. Why this Thing Hapenned? Government Forget our A.P.J Abdul Kalm Sir?
    Reg,
    S.karthik kumaran
    I feel anguished after reading this.

APJ Abdul Kalam has all the quality to lead as chief guest of this great event as he is also the son of Tamil Nadu.

Tamil Nadu Govt has committed a grave mistake and for this they have to ask pardon from him.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

This is a shame on part of Tamil Nadu for not having invited Dr.A.P.J Abdul Kalam our former president , to the Conference. What qualifications does he not have ? He is a scientist , former president and besides a Tamilian,whom i feel is the most apt person to be invited as a guest. Where ever he goes, he makes sure that he delivers atleast few words in Tamil.This is an insult to him, which he has not even revealed. Besides, the strong reason which i feel behind this mishappening is to please central government, for making Tamil a national language now. Yes, thats right, we have to be thankful,but not at the cost of neglecting our own people, our state's fame.The Government has to seek an appology for this.

Regards,
    Sujatha

Till now either Kalam or TN Government didn't speak anything about this. We cann't come to any conculsion just because of opposition parties statement. Their job is to create problem for ruling party in all aspects. Especially TN parties won't come under one umberla even for the Tamil's Prosperous.(Ex: Eelam, Cauvery, Mullai Periyar, World Tamil conferences).
    Surely TN Government should seek an appology if it was not called for conference. Kalaignar might done this to satisfy Sonia Gandhi

Priyamudan,
    Suresh Kumar R.
    Engal Vazhvum Engal Valamum Mangaadha Tamizh Endru Sangae Muzhanku

Yes, I have learnt that in the Tamil Conference from 23rd June,2010 to 27th June,2010, Mr. Kalam will not be present. This is a big shame indeed, but I do not know the exact reasons. I will be looking forward to know more about this issue in this present discussion.

Regards,

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

unmayana tamizhargalai tamizh nadu madhikkathathu enakku varutham therivikarathu..
    he is a scholar and he does not have to be humiliated like this :(

Yes, Friends. I agree with you all and I too have have your kind of agitation.

Think in a different perspective.

Kalam is passionate towards Tamil. So, others are.

He is son of Tamil Nadu and he has contributed many things to our nation. He is like a living legend to all students of India.

"AGNI SIRAGUGAL" is one of breathtaking, insipiring, aspiring books that he has contributed us in Tamil.

He has every quailification to be a Cheif Guest in this Tamil Conference.

Obviously, his area of expertise is not Tamil Literature.

Have anyone asked or worried about people out there, who have completely dedicated their lives to Tamil, contributed several wonderful articles and papers in Tamil? They haven't even got a chance to speak about their contribution in this conference.

When you are about to conduct a World level conference, we people can sometimes make mistakes like this.

Mistakes are made to rectify. Next time, they will call him and make sure he accepts it and visit the conference.

Even for a symposium in colleges, we invite an important person to be our honourable cheif guest. Sometimes, they may be available and sometimes, not.

I am sure that, A.P.J. Abdul Kalam must have been invited and he might have not been available.

We just can't roll balls on our own field.

Regards

Chandru Always Rocks

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.