You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions

Top 10 resourse topics

Hi friends,

Here I give our Tamilspider members some ideas to post articles or other resources.

Top 10 Resource titles:

1. Tamil actor xyz biography/profile
    2. Tamil actress xyz biography/profile
    3. Tamilnadu tourist place xyz
    4. Tamilnadu admissions 2010
    5. Tamil movie reviews
    6. Upcoming Tamil moviess
    7. Tamil nadu colleges/schools
    8. Exam papers
    9. Syllabus
    10. Current affairs (Like World Tamil Conference 2010)

In the exam papers section, members can post the previous year question papers.

All the above topics will get nice revenue to the members.

The same topic articles also will be accepted. So, members may not be hesitating to get the topic used already by another member.

Suggestions and queries are invited. Feel free to contact me to ask about Tamilspider through
    Thanks Shanker Ganesh

Ten resources are of more importants.

I hope memebers will brace up and try to contribute as much as possible.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hello Mr. Shankar Ganesh!

I highly appreciate this initiative from your side as this will surely guide as regarding the selection of the subjects of our resources. Not all the resource subjects are equally catchy and equally traffic generating, and such valuable suggestions from experienced experts like you are more than highly welcome. I will surely try to contribute more and more resources modelled on the resource topics you have provided us with. I am sure these will be good resources, optimized for Search Engines and also maximized for the interest of the general recipients.

I sincerely hope that the esteemed members of TamilSpider will receive this suggestion with exaltation and will eagerly look forward to contribute quality self written resources based on these topics.

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.