You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

Member of the Week Award program in Tamilspider - Updated

We are very happy to inform that we are introducing Member of the Week Award in Tamilspider. And most important point is MOD will continue as well and the eligibility is intact.

Every week we will select one member as "Member of the Week". The winner will get a cash credit of
    Rs 150 for MOW. The minimum eligibility criteria for MOW award is that the member should score a minimum of 250 points in a week. The points from Resource section, bookmark section, forum will be considered.

Important Note: The member have to score half the points out of the 250 points from the mentioned articles for the month New-topic-ideas-month-August this is compulsory.

We will announce the winner on every Monday and points from Monday to Sunday will be taken into account.

Overall TSR now have
    Member of the Week MOW - Rs 150 a week
    Partnership share programme - Check out details of Partnership programme

Post your feed back

Tamilspider August MOW Winners
    Hi Mangala,

It is encouraging to see the announcement of MOW in Tamilspider. I wish all members of this site to try their best and achieve award through their efforts.

Sure, such announcements will boost the interests of members here.

Regards -
    Lakshmi S

Hello Friends,
    I think that this is one of the good programs that are introduced in the TRS. Hope their would some good competition as there are many members who have returned to the site after a long period of time and this would create a stiff competition as far I am concerned. First time a award of 150 that too for a week is something bigger according to me.

Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

Who is the first Member of the Week in TSR?
    Regards -
    Lakshmi S

Hi Lakshmi,

Wait till Monday for the announcement of MOW.

Tamil Spider for the first time in order to honor its member with a huge money has come up with an excellent reward scheme named as Member of the week - MOW. In my point of view i consider this program can act a tool in uniting back various lost experts as a family member of our beloved site. Moreover it can also help various newbie to showcase their talents towards their contribution and increase in their membership level along with decent set of points and add up their income to a great extent.

My hearty special wishes to our great contributor of the week Mr.Sudhan in winning the first MOW program from the site that let him to achieve his milestone of goals towards his valuable contribution and journey in the site within a shorter span of weeks time.

Hope to see many members into this programs to make it more competitive.

Best wishes for all experts.....

S.Naina Khan
    Think different Act different

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.