You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

I am Back into Tamil Spider Family

Hi all,

The days rolled out and time passed away......My tight busy schedule and office timing made myself to stick towards the work and this let me to be apart from this family for few months without any set of interactions. Hope there might have been a lot of improvements,promotions and changes to the site along with some good collection of resources during this tenure from various levels of members of this family.

I am awaiting and looking back with same kind of patronage and support from all experts and members towards their valuable feedback and suggestions for my contributions in the site while on the way of my journey towards the growth of the site and self.

Meet you all soon....

Regards,
    S.Naina Khan
    Hi Khan,
    As a most active and vigilant member of our site I hope that your presence would be clearly foreseen in our site for the coming days. I think many members have returned to the site and few new faces have also made their presence here at TSR. It is for sure that the newcomers are there to give a tough competition to old TSR members like you. Hope you would enjoy this.

Regards,
    Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

Hi Khan,

I wish to extend my warm greetings to you for returning to our TSR again after a small gap. I hope that many old members are returning to TSR for the past two more weeks. This shows the strength and performance of the site in the past days. so, all together, we have to give our kind support and big hand to our TSR to become a number one website in the spider networks.

With regards,

S.Manoharan.
    Senior Active Member of TSR.

Hi Sudhan and Manoharan,

Thanks for your wishes and patience in responding to my forum. I am very glad and happy to see you both who acted as an active member and top contributor of site in the past back after a long time into our family. As pointed by sudhan it would be very intersting for all to fight ourself among fierce competion with new entrant along with our support and guidance in all ways.According to the views of Manoharan Past days and memories would never be vanished and forgetful. we as an old member to this site lets strive our best and shanke hands in letting our site at the top level in coming years among other spider sites.

My Best wishes to all members of the family....

Regards,
    S.Naina Khan

Hi Naina Khan,

Welcome back to Tamilspider. Hope your contributions will continue to flow as earlier. Wish you all the in your time here.

I am also back to Tamilspider after 2 months. Same like you, I had a hectic schedule for last two months, so could not login in here. Hope I will continue my journey in TSR from here.

Regards,
    Rizwan.
    Practice makes perfect..

Hi Friend,
    Back to TSR family. You are one among the great contributors to the site. All your resources have provided many useful information to the readers.

I have gone through many of your resources and I like your resource Tamil-Nadu-Employment-Exchange-Registration which will be useful to many of the students who have completed their degrees.

This resource shows how much efforts you might have taken to gather the points.

Welcome back to TSR and continue posting resources.

E.Mangala

Sign In to post your comments